Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monogram Cards Workshop

I am having a workshop this month on February 23rd at 2:00 PM.  We will be making 4 monogram cards along with 4 lined envelopes and a box to keep them all in. You will also get the monogram stamp of your choice.  We will be using the new For Always paper.  I love this new paper it is just beautiful.  I hope you will like it too.  I got the idea for this workshop from another consultant, Lisa Stenz.  Thank you Lisa for such a great idea.







 



I hope you will join us for the workshop.  It is only $20 and as I said you get the monogram stamp of your choice.  If you want to join us please call or send me an e-mail right away so I can reserve a spot for you, space is limited.  I will need your money by Friday, February 8th, cash or check only please. I will also need to know which letter you want for your monogram stamp.

I am really looking forward to the workshop.  I hope you will join us.

0 comments: