Sunday, July 29, 2012

Join My Team

August is an exciting month with CTMH.  First, if you love stamping and creating like I do and you would enjoy having a discount on great products, consider joining my team this month.  It is only $49 to join and you get these great products in the Essentials Kit.


This is a great kit for the hobbiest. But if you are interested in building a great business you can get the Essentials Kit and the Masters Kit for only $99.  The Masters Kit includes these business building items.

So whatever you choose you get great products at a great price.  If you join in August you also get this Free CTMH Bag.  It lets everyone know that you are a CTMH Consultant and that you have real style.

Isn't it beautiful?  Act now because the bags are available on a first come first serve basis and only while supplies last.  If you have any questions I will be glad to help you just contact me through e-mail.  I hope you will consider joining my team, I would love to have you.




0 comments: