Friday, April 29, 2011

You are in my thoughts

Hello blog friends.  I thought I'd share this card we made in my card workshop.  I really like the butterfly paper from the Wings paper packet.  The bottom of this card was sprayed with the new spary pen.  I used a mixture of water, vineyard berry ink and Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint.  It's hard to see in the picture but the Pearl Paint gives it a nice shimmer. CTMH has a nice video showing how to use the spray pen you can link to it here. I love playing with the spray pen, it's so versatile because you can use it with any of our ink colors to match your project. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Materials Used
Paper:  Wings Level 2 Paper Packet
Stamps:  A Flitter & Rosy Regards
Ink:  Vinyard Berry, Juniper & Black
Misc.:  Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint, Glitz Star Dust Glitter Glue & Black Mini-Medley Accents

0 comments: