Friday, March 25, 2011

First Post; Hope for Japan

I am so happy to finally be doing my first blog post. It has taken me several months to get to this point. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savy so it has taken me a long time to figure out how to set up my blog.
I am very excited to be able to share with you my passion for stamping. I'm looking forward to sharing with you and getting your feedback.

For just a moment I'd like to talk with you about the disaster in Japan. Like so many of you, I'm eager to help. Close To My Heart has made it easy for us to do just that. From now until April 30th, Close To My Heart is offering a specially designed stamp set for just $5 and they will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan.

This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need. If you would like to help by ordering this stamp set simply click on the "Hope for Japan" image on the right.

Thank you for stopping by. I'll be back soon with a card to share.

(stamp images copyright CTMH Co.)

0 comments: